Are you Interested in designing and preparing your own files for printing? Here is a list of requirements to ensure a good outcome:
• Your final file should be submitted as a flattened PDF document that has been properly prepared for offset printing: Acrobat 4 (PDF 1.3), PDF/x-1a:2001.
• Minimum resolution of 300 dpi/ppi for photos.
• Convert all RGB graphics and colors to the CMYK colorspace.
• Specify trim area with crop marks, being careful not to place crop marks inside the work area.
• Artwork should have a 1/8" (0.125") bleed allowance that extends beyond the from trim line.
• All information/content should be at least 1/8" (0.125") away from trim line.
FREE Project Templates
are Available Upon Request.
QUESTIONS? We’re here to help!
Send an Email Now